24.10.2012 в 17:27
Any self-made video clip based on films, games, sports etc, can be submitted to the contest. (Only Anime and Japanese videogames are restricted). No special restrictions on the themes of the clips are present. No registration needed.
1) Workshop times: 10 October 2012 – 31 January 2013
2) Submit deadlines: 1 January 2013 – 31 January 2013
1) The video has to be uploaded to the server according to the deadlines (1 January 2013 – 31 January 2013).
2) The clips that have already been created and uploaded to the website cannot be used (means it has to be your new fresh piece of work).
3) It's forbidden ti publish your video on other resources (including YouTube, Vimeo etc) before premiere on CreaCon. In case your video found on other site it'll be published as ordinary non-contest video.
4) You have to choose the title of contest "CreaCon 2013" while filling the form for your video.
5) The badge for the video clip has to contain “CreaCon 2013” in it (Badge - picture 200x120 which required during filling form).
6) You have to mention CreaSpace and/or the contest’s name inside the video clip.
7) The video clip cannot be less than 1 minute (not including the titles’ time).
Once you have submitted your work to the website, only you and moderators will be able to see it. If your clip successfully passes the check up, it will be located in the contests page and announced on the main page. The announcement of the new clip might be delayed to give the every video enough time to be discussed. If the video does not pass the check up or the moderators have any observations, you will be announced on video page.
It is allowed to participate in more than one type of contest, although, every participant is allowed to submit only one piece of work. The video clips created by two or more participants (MEP) are allowed too.
The clip, that will collect the highest amount of points by jury, will be considered as a winner. There are three winners in the general nomination. The additional nominations are represented as well in case there will be more than 35 videos overall.
Clips that are NOT allowed to participate:
1) That were publicly demonstrated (YouTube or other resources) before 1 January 2013.
2) That are made on Anime or Japanese videogames. (for those there is a separate Across contest).
3) With visible compression artifacts.
4) That have low quality video or low resolution (320х240 or 352х288).
5) That contain inbuilt subtitles (hardsub), that are unrelated to the idea of the clip.
6) That contain interlace or incorrect aspect ratio.
7) Letterbox videos
8) Клипы, имеющие черные поля сверху и снизу кадра.
9) That are violating the law.
• Video: H264
• Audio: AAC, MP3
1) Will take place on the CreaSpace through special on-line form after last contest video demostration. Contestants and jury (from active commentators and known clipmakers) has the ability to vote. There will be two tours of voting. In first tour finalists will be chosen. In second tour winners will be distributed along the places.
1 place – 3000 roubles (~100$)
2 place – 2000 roubles (~66$)
3 place – 1000 roubles (~33$)
The additional nominations will be active in case there will be more then 35 videos submitted on CreaCon. Nomination will be considered open, if five or more clips are applied to it.
1) Best design of visual effects
2) Most original video
3) Best technical
4) Best titles
5) Best Action
6) Best Character Profile
7) Best Comedy/Fun
8) Best Dance
9) Best Drama
10) Best Horror
11) Best Romance / Sentimental
12) Best Trailer
13) Best Psychedelic
14) Best Story
15) Best Use Of Multiple Sources
16) Best self-made video
17) Best GMV
17) Best debut
1) Create Account
3) Upload Video
Rules can be changed during contest in case of unexpected circumstances.