19.11.2013 в 00:28
Any self-made video clip based on films, games, sports etc., can be submitted to the contest. (Only Anime and Japanese videogames are restricted). No restrictions on music styles and genres of video.. No registration needed.
1) Workshop times: 1 November 2013 – 15 February 2014 Extended to 23 of February
2) Submit deadlines: 15 January 2014 – 15 February 2014 Extended to 23 of February
1) The video has to be uploaded to the server according to the deadlines (1 November 2013 – 23 February 2014).
2) You have to choose the title of contest "CreaCon 2014" while filling the form for your video.
3) The badge for the video clip has to contain “CreaCon 2014” in it (Badge - picture 200x120 which required during filling form).
4) You have to mention CreaSpace and/or the contest’s name inside the video clip.
5) The video clip cannot be less than 1 minute (not including the titles’ time).
6) Each participant is allowed to submit one video only.
7) Multi-editor projects (MEP) are also accepted.
Exclusive video rules:
1) We accept exclusive videos only, the ones which were not shown online before the contest.
2) It's forbidden ti publish your video on other resources (including YouTube, Vimeo etc.) before premiere on CreaCon 2014. In case your video found on other site it'll be published as ordinary non-contest video.
3) After publication on the CreaCon 2014, the movie can be uploaded to other video hosting sites, but with the link to this video in CreaSpace.
4) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premiere.
5) The contest video is eligible for participation in other contests after its premiere at CreaCon2014.
1) Create an account, if you haven’t
2) Login in
3) Filling the uploading form (also choose the title of contest "CreaCon 2014")
4) Once you have submitted your work to the website, only you and moderators will be able to see it. If your clip successfully passes the check up, it will be located in the contests page and announced on the main page. The announcement of the new clip might be delayed to give the every video enough time to be discussed. If the video does not pass the check up or the moderators have any observations, you will be announced on video page.
Videos that are NOT allowed to participate:
1) That were publicly demonstrated (YouTube or other resources) before 15 January 2014.
2) That are made on Anime or Japanese videogames. (for those there is a separate Across contest).
3) With visible compression artifacts.
4) That have low quality video or low resolution (320х240 or 352х288).
5) That contain inbuilt subtitles (hardsub), that are unrelated to the idea of the clip.
6) That contain interlace or incorrect aspect ratio.
7) Letterbox videos
8) Videos with black fields .
9) That are violating the law.
• Video: H264
• Audio: AAC, MP3
It's recomended to use AMVSimpleGUI or MeGUI for encoding. Look the following article for details: AMVSimpleGUI 4.0
1) Will take place on the CreaSpace through special on-line form after last contest video demostration. Contestants and jury (from active commentators and known clipmakers) has the ability to vote. There will be two tours of voting. In first tour finalists will be chosen. In second tour winners will be distributed along the places.
2) The clip, that will collect the highest amount of points by jury, will be considered as a winner. There are three winners in the general nomination. The additional nominations are represented as well in case there will be more than 30 videos overall.
Registration for judging: in this topic.
1 place – 6000 roubles (~200$)
2 place – 4000 roubles (~130$)
3 place – 2000 roubles (~65$)
The additional nominations will be active in case there will be more then 30 videos submitted on CreaCon. Nomination will be considered open, if five or more clips are applied to it.
1) Best design of visual effects
2) Most original video
3) Best technical
4) Best titles
5) Best Action
6) Best Character Profile
7) Best Comedy/Fun
8) Best Dance
9) Best Drama
10) Best Horror
11) Best Romance / Sentimental
12) Best Trailer
13) Best Psychedelic
14) Best Story
15) Best Use Of Multiple Sources
16) Best self-made video
17) Best GMV
17) Best debut
Rules can be changed during contest in case of unexpected circumstances.