12.08.2014 в 18:42
CreaSpace.ru holds another contest of amateur videos. This fall scheduled for trailers competition. Video must advertise or present the film, game, TV-series, anime, etc. Especially welcome original, hardly possible in commercial industry videos: cross-over trailers, trailers for rare films or TV series, trailers changing genre affiliation, parody trailers etc. There are no restrictions on the used sources. No registration needed.
1) Workshop times: 10 august 2014 - 31 october 2014
2) Submit deadlines: 1 October - 31 October 2014 (including)
1) The video has to be uploaded to the server according to the deadlines
2) The badge for the video clip has to contain "CreaTrailer 2014" in it (Badge - picture 200x120 which required during filling form).
3) You have to mention contest title "CreaTrailer 2014" and website address "creaspace.ru" in your contest video.
4) The contest video cannot be less than 50 seconds.
5) Each participant is allowed to submit one video only.
6) Multi-editor projects (MEP) are also accepted.
Exclusive video rules:
1) We accept exclusive videos only, the ones which were not shown online before the contest.
2) It's forbidden ti publish your video on other resources (including YouTube, Vimeo etc.) before premiere on CreaTrailer 2014. In case your video found on other site it'll be published as ordinary non-contest video.
3) After publication on the CreaTrailer 2014, video can be uploaded to other video hosting sites, but with the link to this video in CreaSpace.
4) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premiere.
1) Create an account, if you haven’t one
2) Login in
3) Fill the uploading form (won't forget to choose the title of contest "CreaTrailer 2014")
4) Once you have submitted your work to the website, only you and moderators will be able to see it. If your clip successfully passes the tech check, it will be located in the contests page and announced on the main page. The announcement of the new video might be delayed to give every video enough time to be discussed. If the video does not pass the tech check or the moderators have any observations, you will be informed at your video page.
Videos that are NOT allowed to participate:
1) Videos that were publicly demonstrated (YouTube or other resources) before CreaTrailer 2014 premiere.
2) Videos with visible compression artifacts.
3) Videos that have low quality or low resolution (320х240 or 352х288).
4) Videos that contain internal subtitles (hardsub), that was taken from source.
5) Videos that contain interlace or incorrect aspect ratio.
6) Letterbox videos
7) Videos that are violating the law.
• Video: H264
• Audio: AAC, MP3
It's recomended to use AMVSimpleGUI or MeGUI for encoding. Look the following article for details: AMVSimpleGUI 4.0
1) The clip, that will collect the highest amount of points by jury, will be considered as a winner. There are three winners in the general nomination.
2) Voting will take place on the CreaSpace through special on-line form after last contest video demostration. Contestants and jury (from active commentators and known clipmakers) has the ability to vote. There will be two tours of voting in case more tahn 20 videos will be submitted (if less than only second tour will take place). In first tour finalists will be chosen. In second tour winners will be distributed along the places.
Jury registration: (will be opened later)
1 place – 3000 roubles (~90$)
2 place – 2000 roubles (~60$)
3 place – 1000 roubles (~30$)
Rules can be changed during contest in case of unexpected circumstances.