20.07.2018 в 18:03
We invite all clipmakers to take part in the retro video-clip competition on CreaSpace.ru
Any self-made video clip based on films, games or cartoons (except anime and japanese videogames), can be submitted to the contest.
Video sources which are used in video must be released before 2000 year. You must specify release date for every source in your video in description.
There are no restrictions on music and genres of video. No registration needed.
1) Workshop times until 5 October of 2018.
2) Submit deadlines: 5 September - 20 October of 2018.
1) Video sources which are used in video must be released before 2000 year. You must specify release date for every source in your video in description. Only minor insertions of more modern sources are allowed, if they are necessary for the realization of the author's idea.
2) The video has to be uploaded to the server according to the deadlines.
3) The image (200x120), which shown on video page has to contain CreaRetro 2018 in it.
4) You have to mention in video the following data: contest title CreaRetro 2018 and site URL CreaSpace.ru
5) The video clip cannot be less than 1 minute (not including the titles time).
6) Each participant is allowed to submit one video only.
7) Multi-editor projects (MEP) are also accepted.
Exclusive video rules:
1) We accept exclusive videos only, the ones which were not shown online before the contest.
2) It's forbidden to publish your video on other resources (including YouTube, Vimeo etc.) before premier at CreaRetro 2018. In case your video found on other site it'll be published as ordinary non-contest video.
3) After publication at the CreaRetro 2018, the video can be uploaded to other video hosting sites, but with the link to contest page at CreaSpace.ru.
4) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premier.
1) Create an account, if you haven’t one.
2) Login in.
3) Fill the uploading form (also choose the title of contest CreaRetro 2018 at the contest field).
4) Once you have submitted your video through the form, only you and moderators will be able to see it. If your video successfully passes the check up, it will be located in the contests page and announced on the main page. The announcement of the new video might be delayed to give the every video enough time to be discussed. If the video does not pass the check up or the moderators have any observations, you will see the message at your contest entry page. Authors are given three days after the deadline to correct technical errors. If after this period the final version of the clip (with completely corrected errors) was not uploaded to the site, the clip will be withdrawn from the competition.
Videos that are NOT allowed to participate:
1) Not suitable according to the above rules of the competition.
2) That were publicly demonstrated (YouTube or other resources).
3) That are made on Anime or Japanese videogames (for those there is a separate AMVnews and Akross contests)
4) That contain technical errors: see the FAQ.
5) That are violating the laws.
• Video: H264
• Audio: AAC, MP3
It's recommended to use AMVSimpleGUI, 1ncoder or MeGUI for encoding. Look the following article for details: AMVSimpleGUI 4.0
1) The contest video, that will collect the highest amount of points by jury, will be considered as a winner. There are three winners in the general nomination. The additional nominations are represented as well in case there will be more than 35 videos overall.
2) Best videos will be decided by voting which will take place on the CreaSpace through special on-line form after last contest video demonstration. Contestants and jury (from active commentators and known clip-makers) has the ability to vote. There will be two tours of voting. In first tour finalists will be chosen. In second tour winners will be distributed along the places.
Registration for judging: (link will be available later).
1 place – 3000 roubles (~50$)
2 place – 2000 roubles (~30$)
3 place – 1000 roubles (~15$)
Best debut (first videoclip on CreaSpace):
1 place – 1000 roubles (~15$)
Rules can be changed during contest in case of unexpected circumstances.