| Илья Чижов
16.10.2020 в 21:57
We invite all clipmakers to take part in the video-clip competition on CreaSpace.ru
Any self-made video clip based on films, games, sports etc., can be submitted to the contest (only anime are restricted). Video must be based on one title (Movie, Franchise, Animation, Videogame). Multiverses, Miniseries are allowed in source list. No registration needed.
1) Workshop times: 17 October – 17 December 2020
2) Submit deadlines: 17 October – 17 December 2020
1) Video must be based on one title (Movie, Franchise, Animation, Videogame). Multiverses, Miniseries are allowed in source list.
2) Multiple titles in source list are allowed if they are focused on single actor play.
3) The video has to be uploaded to the server according to the deadlines.
4) The image (600x360), which shown on video page has to contain CreaCon 2020 in it.
5) You have to mention in video the following data: contest title CreaCon 2020 and site URL CreaSpace.ru
6) The video clip cannot be less than 1 minute (not including the titles time).
7) Each participant is allowed to submit one video only.
8) Multi-editor projects (MEP) are also accepted.
Exclusive video rules:
1) We accept exclusive videos only, the ones which were not shown online before the contest.
2) It's forbidden to publish your video on other resources (including YouTube, Vimeo etc.) before premier at CreaCon 2020. In case your video found on other site it'll be published as ordinary non-contest video.
3) After publication at the CreaCon 2020, the video can be uploaded to other video hosting sites, but with the link to contest page at CreaSpace.ru.
4) If you want to provide the link to your video at YouTube when filling in the submission form, you can upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video (means that only people who know the link to the video can view it) and make it public after the contest premier.
1) Create an account, if you haven’t one.
2) Login in.
3) Fill the uploading form (also choose the title of contest "CreaCon 2020" at the contest field).
4) Once you have submitted your video through the form, only you and moderators will be able to see it. If your video successfully passes the check up, it will be located in the contests page and announced on the main page. The announcement of the new video might be delayed to give the every video enough time to be discussed. If the video does not pass the check up or the moderators have any observations, you will see the message at your contest entry page. Authors are given three days after the deadline to correct technical errors. If after this period the final version of the clip (with completely corrected errors) was not uploaded to the site, the clip will be withdrawn from the competition.
Videos that are NOT allowed to participate:
1) That were publicly demonstrated (YouTube or other resources).
2) That are made on Anime (for those there is a separate AMVnews and Akross contests)
3) That contain technical errors: see the FAQ.
4) That are violating the laws.
• Video: H264
• Audio: AAC, MP3
It's recommended to use AMVSimpleGUI, 1ncoder or MeGUI for encoding. Look the following article for details: AMVSimpleGUI 4.0
1) The contest video, that will collect the highest amount of points by jury, will be considered as a winner. There are three winners in the general nomination. The additional nominations are represented as well in case there will be more than 35 videos overall.
2) Best videos will be decided by voting which will take place on the CreaSpace through special on-line form after last contest video demonstration. Contestants and jury (from active commentators and known clip-makers) has the ability to vote. There will be two tours of voting. In first tour finalists will be chosen. In second tour winners will be distributed along the places.
Registration for judging: in special topic soon[/url]
Best video overall:
1 place – 6000 roubles (~75$) + statuette
2 place – 4000 roubles (~50$) + statuette
3 place – 3000 roubles (~40$) + statuette
The additional nominations will be active in case there will be more then 30 videos submitted on CreaCon. Nomination will be considered open, if five or more clips are applied to it.
1) Best design of visual effects
2) Most original video
3) Best technical
4) Best titles
5) Best Action
6) Best Character Profile
7) Best Comedy/Fun
8) Best Dance
9) Best Drama
10) Best Horror
11) Best Romance / Sentimental
12) Best Trailer
13) Best Psychedelic
14) Best Story
15) Best Direction
Winners of previous contests (since 2008):
CreaCon 2008: Toster - Doom In Da Mist
CreaCon 2009: Trampler - Dead As History
CreaCon 2010: Safira - New Divide
CreaCon 2011: Samuel - Burning Shadow
CreaCon 2012: Norlack - Doomsday: Lost Home
CreaCon 2013: -Faith- - Falling Earth
CreaCon 2014: Benjamin - Secrets
CreaCon 2015: Benjamin - Beyond Us
CreaCon 2016: UFец - Desert Storm
CreaCon 2017: UFец - Tropic Heat
CreaCon 2018: Samuel - Clones
CreaCon 2019: Илья Чижов - Natural Shot
CreaCon 2020: Илья Чижов - Apocalypseland
Rules can be changed during contest in case of unexpected circumstances.